Monday, December 7, 2009

"I remember criticizing him for leaving my car door unlocked. He asked me if I believed my mother whenever she would tell me that 'all things happen for a reason.' I told him that I did. 'Listen to her, then,' he responded. 'Change your vibes. Stop creating reasons for your car to get broken into.'"
-Victor L. Wooten
     The Music Lesson

What goes around comes around - You reap what you sow - Karma. How you deal with, think about, and act towards others will define what you face in the future. Your thoughts and actions will affect your life. The basic concepts of treat others how you wish to be treated and love thy neighbor as thyself are of utter importance. I have personally put these theories to the test in my life, and I say this: Your actions define you. When you regard others with value and respect, you will be happier. Your life will be easier. When love is shared, love will be returned.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment